Local dating services

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Local dating service - Today hot theme: Are you aware of a guy nicknamed cling?, Charming & Sexy BBW, Seeking out Someone to Cruise. with, have a discreet affair Western Springs

Local dating service   Help Login Register  
Pages: Question for Hemp rope users [1]
Author Topic: Question for Hemp rope users
higuchi

View Profile 
2011-01-25 22-50-18

Question for Hemp rope users I'm actually sitting in front of the computer oiling my hemp rope...I was wondering for the hemp users....what do you use to oil your rope? Also how do you oil you're rope? How long do you leave it to dry? Any other thoughts and comments would be great! thanx!
Tiered of the bars and drama, horny married wives seeking Arthur, Theresa NY, Thousand oaks, San bernardino

runyon

View Profile 
2011-01-26 5-06-04-

I wish i knew... I have been comtemplating aquiring some rope of my own in the not so far future but i would buy it pre dyed and treated as from what i understand, it is quite the time consuming process.
discreet black, naughty cyber sex - Mount Victory OH, Hambleton WV, Watonga, Hettinger ND
fuck chat Weifang, forest women want adult service.
hosick

View Profile 
2011-01-26 6-16-06-

even if dyed and treated...when you need to wash it you will need to oil it to keep it soft
need big cock up ass, cybersex chat rooms Macamic Quebec, Maringouin - Grantley PA, Irvine, Sherman IL, Isle of Skye
  • Casual encounter site Moss Bluff
  • ilya

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-26 11-30-28

Ah good to know... I am thinking there must be some good websites out there with that information.
    one last time =), match making service Grace ID -
  • Afternoon music break
  • barrus

View Profile 
    2011-01-26 12-28-44

even if you get that type you will have to do maintenance oiling and whatnot, from what i've read. we're looking into getting some ourselves.
    Well endowed seeks cum slut asap, personal adult Lanai HI - Godley TX, Waldo WI
    gulyas

View Profile 
    2011-01-27 11-55-13

an old one coming to his senses :) the ex and i are back together, and i couldn't be happier.
    ARE U STRAIGHT BUT CURIOUS ABOUT,,,, married and lonely female wanting for man Basildon, Chester - Murtaugh
    eisenhower

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-27 20-01-34

Good for you!! Hope things work out
    To: 9.5 Blk n Jockstrap in Simi 19 (simi), adult match dating - Stratmoor, Carbondale PA, Sierra Madre, Waimanalo HI
    luick

View Profile 
    2011-01-28 3-09-33-

Wanna hang out and smoke ?, fucking married women - Nanakuli
  • Relationship advice for men Channel Lake
  • ruppe

View Profile 
    2011-02-15 8-23-48-

Check our email babe Asked this several months ago & someone sent me a great FetLife Link that I wasn't able to go to from Work... but can now ;) Also check that woman from yesterdays email back to us today... she's a sub... ;)
    CSUF freshmen, finding a date online Amherst NE, Condon, Pangkal pinang, Cambridge KY - McDonough GA, South Brooksville FL, Charlevoix MI, Bishop GA
  • Women who want to fuck Central Square NY
  • rasp

View Profile 
    2011-03-30 3-30-52-

I'm spending the weekend with the FL creator at an event in Chicago. I'm so excited! Sorry, slight thread-jack.
    RICK THE PRICK, married woman wants dick Sasser, Woodlynne NJ -
  • Any more thirty something women out there?
  • demski

User

View Profile 
    2011-04-14 1-14-59-

been busy at work but most importantly busy on the Kinky Kollege committee as the volunteer coordinator. Gotta get those DMs scheduled for the play parties! It should be an awesome weekend and then some much needed down time. You'll be seeing more of me. Thanks for asking. btw... love the Mrs in the purple dress and those hot pumps.
    I'll treat you right :), find love dating Rockingham, Verde Valley, Bethel Springs Tennessee, Sulphur -
    indian sex in slough
    hyman

User

View Profile 
    2011-09-14 11-35-55

my cumpliments to masterfng...nice :)
    plump woman for FWB, massage woman fuck - Kenosha, Exmore, McLoud, Santa maria
  • Married woman wanting for sex Winchester
  • furino

View Profile 
    2011-12-21 11-38-03

not a hemp guy I'm more "climbing rope" and simple double braided nylon.
    single dad who is looking for love, kiel swinger Olla, Loomis Nebraska, Cotton Valley, Ganges British Columbia - Forest Heights MD
    icoat

Sexy

View Profile 
    2012-08-30 1-38-27-

We're Old School here YO! Middle Aged White Guys should NEVER talk like that! LOL! I was the same MWE but the feel and smell of the Hemp rope makes it more natural and personal.... Anyone can go to Home Depot for rope.... but getting Hemp Rope, treating and maintaining it is more personal...
    Sit Downwards Strike, fuck near river Minor Hill Tennessee - Greensburg Kentucky
    Real swingers in Hyesan, Discreet sex Douglas Oklahoma.
    dellarocco

View Profile 
    2013-04-17 6-05-06-

I totally agree... my man uses nylon rope and it isn't nearly as nice as the hemp i have experienced with others.
    Still looking so that you can chill, adult ageplay Enderlin North Dakota, Ramsay Montana, South Rockwood MI, Foster City California - Clarington Ontario
    Sex woman Dover Tennessee, Horny and lonely wants bbw personals.
    zeidler

View Profile 
    2014-02-21 17-05-37

if that works for you, fng, more power to ya I've never been concerned (or interested, frankly) in the aesthetics of rope bondage. I know lots of folks get off on the "pretty" rope work, but for me, the alpha and omega of it is "restraint". I don't care HOW it looks, so long as it's effective and safe.
    Captain on the lookout for 1st mate, women who like to fuck Green Lake, Linville Virginia -
  • Free online dating site Baraga
  • gerken

View Profile 
    2015-06-19 9-42-42-

ya i hear that... but most are are being tied apprecite the art of ropework... the attention adn care it takes to treat and learn about hemp etc... it is an artform as well as a means to restarin.
    Thug Fuck Rough Neck, For Now b4 Work, swinger stolen Duluth MN - Danbury IA, Springfield
  • Looking single Hazel Green Alabama
  • winterrowd

View Profile 
    2015-08-12 5-08-54-

while that is true it can also take FOREVER, and sometimes quick bondage like with cling wrap or even hands alone are more in order
    older women xxx M wants little cum slut, andia sex Freer - Dune Acres, Wadsworth
    pravin

User

View Profile 
    2015-09-12 22-14-43

a bit of a different emphasis I focus my attention and care on my victim subject, not the rope. I see rope as I do most other tools.... when it wears out or looses its luster, I toss it and buy new. I refuse to become emotionally invested in a tool.
    Horned together in Lansdale, fuck vip woman Fosston Minnesota, Big Flats New York, Kenner, Coldwater KS -
    Fuck women Elbert West Virginia, Hot older women wants white label dating.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!