Local dating services

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Local dating service - Today hot theme: i lick pussy tv seeking panty boy i make oughout cum and cum once again, Lookin to chill smoke and possess fun, thunder women sex Orrville Alabama, Tyler Union Grove Alabama

Local dating service   Help Login Register  
Pages: when looking back, i tried dating an old high [1]
Author Topic: When looking back, i tried dating an old high
mintz

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-25 22-20-10

when looking back, i tried dating an old high school friend of mine, but he text me constantly. it was a real turn of and when i look at what i had done to my ex...i see why he doesn't want me anymore :(
Machine Pink Gay Lions, fuck local women free Haynes ND, Avery CA

skalski

View Profile 
2011-01-26 6-02-04-

you'll forget this lesson 3 minutes from now
A fun date Monday, local personal ads - St paul
  • Boogie Man
  • khalil

View Profile 
    2011-01-26 16-05-29

no i wont. i am a mess right now and i don't deserve to be treated the way he treats me. i am hanging out with my friends and they are being very supportive. i guess i'll toss the cards
    are you a sweetheart i can fall for, discreet relationships Geneseo, Luck, Tenakee Springs, Watonga OK - Taylorsville KY
    stange

View Profile 
    2011-01-26 20-09-52

you will rethink this and decide to "follow your heart" and make an ass of yourself over and over again. you won't learn.
    New Mom looking for friends, married and lonely female wanting for sex on the side Crooked Creek, Morton WA, Wailuku, Belle Vernon -
  • Sex ads Benedict KS
  • lufkin

View Profile 
    2011-01-27 9-27-16-

my heart is too damaged to do anything i have to put myself first now *cries*
    1ST TIMER & YOUNG WELCOME, find a girlfriend - Lake Marcel Stillwater WA, Pompano Beach Highlands FL
    sex Leverkusen free, lonely women want beautiful people.
    shimon

View Profile 
    2011-01-27 10-01-30

I'll put $50 on it.
    Hey, Anyone Want To Go On The Slimey Crud Run With Me?, woman looking for webcam -
  • Anyone working on crafts for
  • cuffe

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-27 11-36-06

if i wanted $50 bucks, i'd get it from him i'm forgetting the money he owes me, and not ing anymore. his ego is probably through the roof :(
    Pure & simple NSA fun, adult friender Crescent IL, Royse TX, Saga, Ider - Jellico, Columbus Grove, Sells AZ, Putnam District CT
    sherbourne

View Profile 
    2011-02-05 8-13-50-

no. he just knows you. you are his bitch.
    coming to town, dating female Windham OH, Manat PR, Bertrand MO, Canastota NY - North Zanesville, Essexville
    yundt

View Profile 
    2011-02-15 7-06-29-

no more ing. i'm going to friends and family instead :'(
    Looking for night in shining armour., hot pussy San Mateo - Milam TX, Speers
    Jiri

View Profile 
    2011-03-30 0-21-48-

$x if you fail.
    Expansion of friends, dating web -

Members in looking for a horny date

alperin

View Profile 
    2011-04-02 8-06-04-

ok. deal. how would i get in touch with you?
    Rude Postings Origination, adult networking -
  • What do you think?
  • Amye

View Profile 
    2011-07-22 5-07-39-

I'll get in touch with you.
    Good looking SD seeks SB for fun., im swinger club Covington Indiana, Hiram Maine, Fruitland, McKinleyville - Dacula GA
  • Good Morning, Rofo
  • sammy

View Profile 
    2011-11-17 2-49-36-

by the way, if you make it x month without talking to him (you can answer the phone and have a short conversation if he s, but you aren't allowed to go out with him for coffee or anything) I will send you $x. If you blow it any time after that, you send me the $x back plus $x for losing the bet.
    pleasure tonight in roswell family home, girls want cock Summit SD, Upper Marlboro MD - Gresham Oregon, Altheimer Arkansas, Bethany Illinois, Syracuse
    duskin

View Profile 
    2012-07-19 22-07-08

ok so, if i gomonth without ing him, you will send me $x bucks? he can me and have small chat, but no meeting up right away? right? if i him within a month, i have to send you $x bucks?
    sugary nsa, chat sites adult South Indian Lake Manitoba - Yankton SD
  • If you loved her, you would respect her enough
  • mallozzi

View Profile 
    2013-03-19 14-14-16

right, except if you him any time ever, even after x month, you send me $x. if I've already sent you the $x, then you send $x.
    Curious I will be, dating with girls Mandaue, Camargo IL, Little River-Academy, Baden - Middlebourne WV
    Looking for women Macclesfield, Local naughty ready mature pussy.
    dagle

User

View Profile 
    2014-01-27 4-28-22-

this is going to be hard but i like a challenge, so this may help me. i will keep you posted on here, or you can email me if you know who i am.
    A personal grooming market research, adult older women Boulder Hill, Worcester -
    Xxx lady searching older dating, Naughty ladies Elkton Kentucky.
    Wilson

View Profile 
    2014-10-10 0-34-07-

this is a good deal because you get the $x he owed you, without having to talk to him
    Come to be my FWB. Sole want one, casual friend free - Inchelium, Beattyestown, Bowie Texas, Crawford Colorado
  • Married relationship Armagh
  • Daron

Sexy

View Profile 
    2014-10-24 3-37-40-

yes it is. this is going to be good... i hope
    lookin for any hott bro, locals to fuck Philomath Oregon, Colonial Heights - Vails Gate
    Swingers cuero, Hot horny ready tips for dating.
    luby

View Profile 
    2015-09-11 5-55-17-

i am marking my calendar x days from now
    beautiful red brain at club, infinity personals dating Bronte TX - Mandaree North Dakota
  • casual encounters Indianapolis Indiana

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!