Local dating services

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Local dating service - Today hot theme: Oh Darryl, GL Bi UofO student, looking sex women Shangrao

Local dating service   Help Login Register  
Pages: Poll: do you have any friends who are metally [1]
Author Topic: Poll: do you have any friends who are metally
duskin

View Profile 
2011-01-25 23-29-25

Poll: do you have any friends who are metally disadvantaged. I know a person and I think he may be psychizophreniac, though its hard to tell. all in all he's a good person.
Are You In The Market For a Tall Blonde?, friend finders network Grano ND, Pearson, Fairview Park IN, Jersey

kitching

View Profile 
2011-01-26 8-00-06-

schizophrenia is pretty easy to tell - if you spend any time with the person...what give you that idea about him?
Sexy smaller bbw for BLACK male my age, naughty girls East Freehold NJ, Dugald Manitoba - Poncha Springs CO, North Olmsted OH, East Gaffney SC, Angola on the Lake NY
  • Married and lonely female wanting for sex Fortine MT
  • rodi

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-26 11-02-01

He said he had a stereo and amplifier in his head. he makes off comments. he took his shirt off and said he was a heater. I think he may be ADHD or something along those axis.
    Bttm looking for fit top tonight, adult local Avondale AZ, Bascom, Macklin Saskatchewan, Midland PA - Fayetteville IL, Pine City, Abbeville AL, Pecan Gap TX
  • As if telemarketing weren't annoying enough
  • orwig

View Profile 
    2011-01-26 15-32-53

talking gibberish or nonsensical is of the fist signs - and usually starts younger in males then females. They hallucinate a lot too. But the good new its that its very treatable.
    ingles cashier, pregnant women wanting for sex Niagara ND, Hillsboro IN, Hutchins, Chipley FL - Salesville, Desloge
    merfeld

View Profile 
    2011-01-26 20-26-43

All I have to do is look in the mirror.
    looking for some fun TONIGHT, women looking for a mate - South Farmingdale, Gustavus, New Glarus WI, Biratnagar

mcclarnon

View Profile 
    2011-01-27 3-05-59-

metally? if this was earlier today i'd make a crack on that but.. the kid down the street is slow, and i have an uncle who is as well depending on how you mean it.. i could include a LOT of bipolar and similarly problemed family
    Quick Blow and Go!, lonely man seeking raleigh woman for sex -
    Kai-Ming

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-27 3-53-20-

you dont even know what bipolar is do you
    coffeyville ks top, dating personal ads Philadelphia, Grants Pass - Samoset FL, Urbanna
  • Woman looking to fuck Pope
  • kafer

View Profile 
    2011-01-27 7-09-29-

I understand Bi-par is a very debilitating disorder. there is np I and np Ii
    just have fun, girls single Kearney, Lenora KS, Hollins VA, Wilbur Park MO -
    horny housewives wanting 50 dating, wife wants Glendale Arizona sex.
    sciara

View Profile 
    2011-01-27 7-20-48-

according to you? i'm sure nobody knows what anything is compared to you but considering my father is bipolar and was locked up for about 1yr because of it? i believe anybody without a superiority complex would say i have a pretty good idea
    Any horny ladies in downtown Albany, adult single dating site Burlington WY, Ucon -
  • Date personals Neptune Beach
  • trotta

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-27 17-17-08

You still dont know what it is
    Looking for 45-60 yr old female for discreat sexual encounter, looking for hooker tonight Vivian LA - Selah WA, Bal Harbour
    burandt

View Profile 
    2011-01-27 22-48-51

no fighting that logic your well thought out argument with solidly worded statements to back up your thoughts have rendered any continuation of this conversation as futile
    20yr old looking for some action, american dating Merricourt - Ste-Marthe-sur-le-Lac Quebec, Greenhorn CA
    Edithe

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-28 6-21-35-

^^^all those words and you still cant answer
    Turn the heat down.please!, adult friend find Sellersburg, Bishops Falls Newfoundland, Brandon WI, Southampton - Hulmeville PA, Corona
  • Adult friend De Kalb MO
  • banach

View Profile 
    2011-01-28 22-01-31

why should i explain it to you? i've backed up my statement you chose to go with the 5yr old "nu-uh" argument
    Need it Huge Throbbing, horny single woman Apple Valley MN -
    horny housewives wanting 50 dating, wife wants Glendale Arizona sex.

Tildy

View Profile 
    2011-02-22 16-47-04

one aunt was diagnosed as bi-polar, I've seen her off her meds, and honestly I'm scared of her. another aunt I've never even met, she's so mentally unstable my family has disowned her, I don't know what's wrong with her, but she's in and out of psychiatric hospitals.
    looking 4 a swingers club, online free dating sites -
    Dionis

View Profile 
    2011-03-16 22-10-30

x girl from college there has been much drama with her in past x yrs. she is a compulsive liar.
    renfrew ont sex, adult friend finder Kingsburg CA - Koloa, Griswold IA
  • Singles xxx Catlettsburg

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!